New to this

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nozomi

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I stumbled across this site in google so joined up. I have a 2012 S1000RR Sport in the Motorsport colours. Had the 2010 model before that. Up to 2010 I had Honda Fireblades, CBR600s etc. really love my S1000 though.

Welcome abaord where abouts are you in berkshire i live in Tadley Hampshire just over the boarder if you fancy a ride out let me know

Last edited:
Welcome, it seems a natural progression from a Fireblade to S1K which was my route.

Yeah I had a string of Blades n before them a CBR6 and an RC45. But then I defected to the dark side what is BMW!

Welcome Noz, I also had blades before my S1000 but not the 08 to current. The BM is more exciting thats for sure.

Last edited:
Not really. they tweaked and refined the electronics for the ABS and DTC and the power curve (more midrange) and minor styling changes. I think most people who have ridden both prefer the '12 rrs. But there is not much in it. The original 2010 model was a more than competent bike!
I expect there will be a new model for 2015, most likely with the dynamic damping control from the HP4 either as standard or an optional extra.

Latest posts

Back