new scottish member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob16e

Reaction score
Hi, Bob here, I'm 55 and been riding for about 40 yrs,I have never posted on any forum before but I've ordered an Hp4 competition which has a build slot in week 19 (first week in may) and can't wait to razz it up the coast road near where I live, which is the edinburgh area

Welcome bob, I also ordered one 2 weeks ago, got an estimated date of end of March, when did you place your order.

Hi explorer, hp4 was ordered in october but because of work commitments I had asked for end of april delivery so that has now slipped about a month. Don't mind though cos surely the good weather will have arrived by then.(even up here!)

'even up here' LOL . welcome from down here and its been shiteing down, down here for the past 3 months too :(

Welcome bob u will love the s1000 and the weather has been total pants so hopefully we all get a good summer for the bikes :)

Hello people got s 1000rr last year and am totally blown away with it and super excited can't wait for spring to come for some super twisty roads

Back