New S1000RR rider

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’ve been lurking for a while now but thought I’d better post seeing as I’ve messaged someone about some bits for sale!

Bike is a 2018 S1000RR.
Akropovic decat system on it (on there when I brought it so I’m only guessing on that)
Gilles levers
Tail tidy

I think I’ve had it about 2 months now, done about 700 miles on it so far and absolutely love it. I’ve had my fair share of bikes over the years, but I can say this is definitely up there with my favourites.

I’ve learnt so much from reading on here, it’s good to have a forum full of knowledge rather than just people arguing!

Cheers guys,
Luis

Attachments

• IMG_5079.jpeg
    IMG_5079.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 2
I think that’s one of the 8Ball paint schemes BMW had done. Lovely bike.

I think that’s one of the 8Ball paint schemes BMW had done. Lovely bike.
Honestly no idea. I wasn’t even looking for an S1000RR in particular, but saw this and fell in love with it. I’ve never had an all black bike before, it just jumped out of the screen at me. Next thing you know, I’m px’ing my R1 and riding home on this!

Welcome Luis. Lovely bike. Well done to you. I also have a 2018 model in traditional sports white and blue. I have a friend who had a very similar bike to yours from new, bought it as a dealer special. He lives in Fareham, I will ask him if he recognises your bike or not. Enjoy your ride!

Definitely the 8Ball BMw Motorrad special. It was definitely on my list.

Latest posts

Back