New prices.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

Reaction score
Hey what's the best UK price anyone's got on a new standard bike? Lots for sale up to 2 years old for around ?14000 when they are like ?13,900 new as far as I can workout? I know accessories are expensive but I'm not bothered about that .

If you add the cruise control and the quick shifter packs, forged wheels you are looking at over ?17k, the forged wheels are ?1200. if you can get a fully loaded bike new for ?13900 then buy it.

I bought my 2016 black BMW S1000RR from BMW dealer in Scotland with Performance pack for 14500 GBP i added a few extra dealer fitter things which i paid extra for but that was the price for the rocket.

Cheers
Chris

Thanks. I don't need forged wheels. I would like cruise and quick shift. Thanks for your reply.

I bought my 2016 black BMW S1000RR from BMW dealer in Scotland with Performance pack for 14500 GBP i added a few extra dealer fitter things which i paid extra for but that was the price for the rocket.
Cheers
Chris

Thanks for that Chris, very helpfull. 2017 model might be out soon so there could be a deal to be done on some ex demo's I hope.

Back