New Petrol Head

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy B

Reaction score
Hi everybody, first forum I have joined. I've been a biker for 40 years ( I started very early ) lots of different bikes over the years. Fortunate to get a HP4 Carbon in the summer and looking to upgrade a few things. I went to BMW Barnstormer in Maidenhead last Saturday and had a very close look at the new HP4, totally smitten. Anyway, has anybody on here had experience with fitting an IRC downshift blipper and can anybody advise me on how to adjust the rear sets as its really not obvious. Look forward to your comments.

Thanks its taking a bit of getting used to I,m lucky to have it it only done 2100 miles and I've put 800 of those on it

Hi andy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the HP4. Your pic issue should be resolved now you are approved.

There was a guy on here earlier this year or last year who had fitted the blipper to his HP4 but he hasnt been on for a while....

Might be worth doing some searches on the forum and see if it brings anything up.

Welcome to the forum Andy and congratulations on your newly acquired HP4c, they?re amazing bikes!
What upgrades do you have in mind?

Enjoy the forum and Merry Christmas to you and your family [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks for the comments finally got pic on here of bike , will be using my faithful k1200s for the winter when i can ,6000 miles on that this year,so heavy in comparison though

Welcome to the forum Andy.. Ive an HP4 too... lovely machine..

Enjoy the chat and info on here.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back