New one piece

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve940

Reaction score
Been one piece shopping over the last few weekends and love the alpinestars suits..now I'm no Italian at 5"10 and about 19st...yeah honestly..Walt disney shape lol
I tried on an eu 58 alpinestars phantom,which to my suprise fitted lovely..but I wanted the chaser in black white n flo red..shop ordered the eu58 for me..popped back to shop.to buy today and it was tiny..tried a 60.they had in black and it was marginally bigger...so for those who have bought these things over the years..is sizing in one brand known to be very hit n miss ? Are these diffrent suits just diffrent size in general..both are entry level an seem very similar suits...do I go for a more.forgiving brand or do I need custom and if so who...we've got scott leathers up here in the North east...I'm gutted..the chaser in colours was stunning

I don't know the prices you're looking at paying. I'm the other way getting off the shelf suits. Skinny calfs and ankles are the main problem but I'm in the process of having custom made ones. With a Furygan airvest included £980. Any colour and various designs. Cost rises when you add name,numbers, logo's etc.

M2M aren't bad value ultimately, the comfort of a suit that just fits is a real plus.
WRT to sizes. I find you cannot trust ANY clothing maker to stick to a set of dimensions for a given size. So I'm not surprised different suits from A-Stars are nothing alike. The more 'track' you get the more slim they expect the rider to be.

Latest posts

Back