S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben-mc1

Reaction score
Hi guys
Just managed to get myself a 2011 s1k.. got it in alpine white but I'm a painter and am in process of painting it blue fire lovely colour.. glad to be a member will probably be bugging you all soon šŸ‘šŸ‘

Ben

Welcome to the forum Ben and congratulations on your new RR!

Look forward to seeing the finished product, I?m sure the bike will look fantastic.

Where are you based and what sort or riding do you do primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hi ben, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the bike. Blue fire was a very rare colour ordered during its production run but arguably one of the most unique and striking. Look forward to seeing the pics when you have got it sorted.

Last edited:
Guys

im Based in staffordshire. I do a lot of road but try and get 5 or 6 trackdays in a year depending on the boss šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Not sure if any of you use instagram and follow the group pistonaddictz its his s1k so with all the attention hes gave the bile i wanted to put my own spin on it ill add some pics as soon as i work out how lol !

Take it steady

Ben

Latest posts

Back