S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuffed

Reaction score
Just picked up a new S1000rr. Test rode one 2 weeks ago and set about selling bikes and stuff, had a bit of luck and got 1 sat in my garage. Mega.....

Red/White/Black with the Forged Wheels, got 1st service Thursday, 250 miles done, few more to do.

Cheers JimmyMac. Had a bit of luck, had a Tuono Factory, stuck an advert up and a nice chap bought it 2 days later. Cant wait to get service done and enjoy the full power....

Welcome to the forum Stuffed and congratulations on your new RR!

Great choice re HP wheels, now you just need to get that first service out of the way!

What did you think of your Tuono, particularly the V4, how does it compare to the SThou I4?

Enjoy the rest of the summer and may you have many happy miles ahead of you :).

Oli

Cheers Oli
At first I liked the Tuono, but as time went on I kinda fell out of love with it. The engine is a peach, but compared to the BM the electronics are a bit intrusive, ended up with most turned almost off. I just kinda didnt ever feel settled on it, it didnt feel planted which is odd cuz they are supposed to handle/feel superb. I have ridden mx for 30 odd yrs and thought I would like the riding pos, but just didnt get on with it. Test rode the BM and that was it, time for a change.
Cheers
Stuffed

Hi stuffed. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike:).

Thanks for your support, check out the premier members section for discounts and perks.

Latest posts

Back