S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Mick, a few of us have got sthou's and GS's, you've got a lot of bases covered with those two. Whats your budget? 2012-14 S1K superb bike but gen3 (2015 on) worth paying the extra for

I'm topping out just over the 10K mark so only just into the teritory, I am particular and i'm looking for a mint one, if I have to wait i'm happy to do that, hope to learn more about them over the next while. I'm into distance touring, but I used to be a bit of a speed bod, so the idea is track days and sundays with the s1000rr.

I'm topping out just over the 10K mark so only just into the teritory, I am particular and i'm looking for a mint one, if I have to wait i'm happy to do that, hope to learn more about them over the next while. I'm into distance touring, but I used to be a bit of a speed bod, so the idea is track days and sundays with the s1000rr.

Hi mick, welcome to the forum. Trackdays and Sunday's on the sthou, absolutely !!

Welcome Mick from another GSA owner. You'll get a great bike for 10k, get a red one that's the fastest colour.

Happy hunting.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back