S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Split

Reaction score
Morning everyone.... Just purchased a new 2016 s1000rr and waiting for it to be delivered next week!! Are they as good as they say ?

Hi Split. Yes, well kinda, as good as the rider makes it lol. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Enjoy your new bike.

Can't wait to get it... Always had fireblades and a zx10 last year !! Love the look of the Bmw and the colours are brilliant

If you have the forged wheels with Super Corsas,they're good at eating tyres.
Ill be onto my third set in less than a year as I have to change them before the start of the season.
Think I've done less than 4K miles.
Well worth it though!

Fair play lol... No didn't go for the wheels but i did go for the sport model and added the other pack so my pocket has had a good bashing...

Thanks ! Went for the Bmw colour... Love the blue on it
I've ordered a Yoshi tail tidy and Yoshi pipe for it

Welcome along.

I do like the look of the Yoshi end cans. Couldn't find any decibel ratings when I investigated a full system for my 2012, which is frustrating, I wish they'd give these number out. Let us know if you find out for yours.

Will you be riding it through winter (to complete the break-in) or saving that till Spring?

Def a fair weather rider... Will be snuggled up in the Workshop waiting for the good weather! It's gonna be a long few months lol

Hi Split, welcome to the site, you've got a great bike coming to you, like Alex I have always thought the Yoshi cans are absolutely beautiful. Cant wait to see yours.

Enjoy the site and your bike.

JimmyMac

Hi jimmymac and thanks... Yes I love the Yoshi pipe ! There's a clip on YouTube and it sounds great.. Will c if I can put a link on here

thats the same exhaust mine has on it Split. i hope to pick it up tomorrow but i doubt ill be able to get up to pick it up because of the ice :grumpy:

Latest posts

Back