New member saying hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markr

Reaction score
Hi guys new member from kilmarnock yes Scotland ! Seems like Bmw doing good trade here. Recently bought 2016 s1000rr sport model motorsports colour. Loving it so far however still limited till after first service.
Hope to bump into a few of you when out and about get some tips and learn some new stuff ! :nevreness:

Welcome along Mark,
There's certainly a few members north of the border now!
Enjoy the bike once you get the limiter off.

Hi mark, welcome along and congratulations on your new bike. What did you have before?

A never knew there was that amount of bikes in Scotland, never mind s1k's.
Must be enough to have a good meet?

Hi Mark...welcome to the forum mate... Im in Dumbarton. Full membership is worthwhile on here, great discounts and quality looking stickers for your bike...

Hi mark, welcome along and congratulations on your new bike. What did you have before?
Previous bike was panigale 1199s I have also in past had blade , R1 Rsv4 , to name a few. My garage is like a revolving door lol. Think the Bmw is a keeper though.

Hi Mark, great to have you on board. The Scottish section is getting even bigger!
There are loads of good folk on here from all over, I'm often out and about The Welly-Oban way, be nice to say hi.
There is also a run around Moffat way in June, a few riders from north and south of the border going, a great way to put faces to names.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the site pal, has scotland only just got the internet? seems to be a flood of you boys ;). I agree with the premium membership comments, very worth your while.

Welcome to the site pal, has scotland only just got the internet? seems to be a flood of you boys ;). I agree with the premium membership comments, very worth your while.

Iain, who would have thought technology would move so quick? Got a Sinclair ZX Spectrum for Christmas and only last week found out that Commodore 64's load games with their OWN tape recorder!!!!

Next thing somebody will be telling us that records will get replaced by "wee records".

Where will it all end , lol.

JimmyMac

Iain, who would have thought technology would move so quick? Got a Sinclair ZX Spectrum for Christmas and only last week found out that Commodore 64's load games with their OWN tape recorder!!!!

Next thing somebody will be telling us that records will get replaced by "wee records".

Where will it all end , lol.

JimmyMac

I know Jimmy its madness.

Down here in England they use a hand held device to phone a friend to see if they are coming out to play, not like scotland where you chap your pals door to see if he is coming to fling staines doon the burn or catch minties with a wee pole :D .... lol

Back