New Member - S1000RR Gen 1 Blue Fire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjparker

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the forum. Here is my S1000RR Sport 2012 - Blue Fire around 5k on the clock:

Thanks!

Welcome. It's a Gen 2, colour was only available spring/summer 2012. How on earth has it only done 5k? If you bought it from Bahnstormer Maidenhead then it might be James May's old bike, his was on sale with only 2.5k not so long ago....

Welcome. It's a Gen 2, colour was only available spring/summer 2012. How on earth has it only done 5k? If you bought it from Bahnstormer Maidenhead then it might be James May's old bike, his was on sale with only 2.5k not so long ago....

Apologies yes you are right, it is a Gen 2 - My mistake. Owned it about six months. Bought from a guy in Hackney, he was the 2nd owner, and looking at documents it looks like it originally was purchased from Motorrad Battersea.

It's immaculate, basically looks brand new for the most part as was PPF'd straight away :)

Lucky you, my paint has some ..signs of aging/usage, but still in great shape overall after 23k miles. You've even got the same colour-coded R&G radiator covers and crash protection. My rad covers have clearly done their job, lots of stone chips, so they'll be needing repainted this winter...

Looks fantastic and a great colour. I bet that exhaust makes a sweet noise.

Latest posts

Back