New member ireland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graceloc

Reaction score
Afternoon
just saying hello, new to the scene and looking for a new SPORT local dealer says may ...... can't wait that long, anyone know of any dealers hav them, must be motorsport colour
regards
gerard

Hi Gerard welcome to the forum and good luck with your search... is it a Ireland registration bike you are looking for?

Hi Gerard, welcome to the site. If you go to the BMW website print off the uk dealers page, then phone them starting in the North and working down. Leave your number with the dealers and I'm sure you will get one quicker than May. There are always cancellations due to people's circumstances changing. Dealers remember you if you have distant accent and it works in your favour. I did similar to source a limited edition GSA and Vines in Guildford sorted me out.
Beavis on here just jumped a 14 month waiting list to get a new RS from Ford cause of a cancellation. He's now wearing his baseball cap backward and listening to the Beastie Boys full blast, lol. Cracking car though.

All the best in your search, I hope it happens for you.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum my friend...happy hunting.. the archetypal bmw color scheme imo.. great choice...

Stuart.

Scotland

Sent from Galaxy S7

Thanks for the welcome fellas , gonna ring all the dealers tomorrow and hear the crack with them ����

Rang round most of the dealers today...........nothing to at least April or may........the search continues

Hi Gerard, I was in John Clarks at Dundee yesterday and I asked if an Irish fella had phoned but no-one knew.
Salesman is called Andy Cromer and reckons he could get a Motorsport for you no problem very quickly, if you speak to him tell him Jimmy McCallum gave you his name and hopefully he won't hold it against you, lol.

John Clark Dundee 01382 815993

Best of luck

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back