New Member From Sweden

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chloe

Hello there!

New member from Sweden (EU)
I have been riding my S1000RR for aprox 2 years.. And i still love it!
This year i will also start to take it to the track..

//Chloe

I think you need to have a certain number of posts before you can post in the showroom section. One of the Admins will be able to clarify this :)

Yes the other 2 showroom threads won't appear till you've either been approved or subscribed as it seems you have!

Welcome along, to have so much detail on the bike straight away.
Where are the best tracks in Sweden? Or will you travel further?

Im from Gothenburg (The west coast) a couple of hours from both Norway & Denmark.

Weve done Denmark Norway and Sweden...we stayed in Gothenburg overnight... nice...expensive lol...

stu's phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chloe, welcome to the forum and thank you for subscribing as a premier member.

Welcome to the forum
What's the weather like over there ?
I'm guessing colddddddd

You guessed right! At the moment it is around 1,5 degrees outside...
And this morning it landed aproximetly 8 inches of snow..... FML

Yes the other 2 showroom threads won't appear till you've either been approved or subscribed as it seems you have!

Welcome along, to have so much detail on the bike straight away.
Where are the best tracks in Sweden? Or will you travel further?

Sorry about that! Realized i was doubbleposting my thread :) Thank you for removing it for me!
We have a bunch of tracks in Sweden.. Some decent, some bad! I will go to Karlskoga (Geller?sen) next month so get my licens for competing...
Then we will see! :) a couple of friends are going to IOMTT and asked if i would join! So who knows, maybe i come to UK!

Weve done Denmark Norway and Sweden...we stayed in Gothenburg overnight... nice...expensive lol...

stu's phone

Sweet! Yeah it is :/ Aspecially alcohol and gas..... But if the weather is OK Sweden is a a nice place!
Send me a msg if you visit Sweden again! I can show you some great roads around the city =)

Hi Chloe, welcome to the forum and thank you for subscribing as a premier member.

Hi Chloe, Welcome to the site from Scotland.

JimmyMac

Thanks Jimmy!! :)

Some of our tracks, nothing impressive in comparrison to UK & Spain standard.. But still alot of fun :D

Karlskoga (Geller?sen)

Falkenberg

Anderstorp

Gotland Ring

Sturup Raceway

Last edited:
Greetings Chloe. Liking the look of your last bike, the Ducati

Last edited by soofsayer; Yesterday at 06:56 PM. Reason: 'Cos Stu is too busy with his helmet

Lol.... just noticed this.............

Welcome Chloe :)

Greetings from Austria!!!

:tan:

Thank you Hell! :chuncky:

Greetings Chloe. Liking the look of your last bike, the Ducati

Thank you! I miss it sometimes.. Ducatis are beautifull to look at, but very strange bikes :/

Last edited by soofsayer; Yesterday at 06:56 PM. Reason: 'Cos Stu is too busy with his helmet

Lol.... just noticed this.............

Lol!

Welcome to the site Chloe, you need to try and get over to the TT you'll love it ✊

Would be awesome! Too bad Guy Martin isnt riding this year. I watched his documentary from India a while back! loved it :D

Back