New member from Northumberland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdg

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum having added a 2014 S-RR to my garage to go with my 2012 K1300S and 1949 BSA A7 Star Twin. Looking forward to taking the S to the TT (if I can fit the luggage on the pillion seat, and having a blast around Croft initially and then Oulton Park.

DSC_0002.jpg

S-RR.jpg

Welcome along, photo's won't work till you've turned Green (manual process by the boss) so don't worry about that just yet.
That BSA sounds interesting.

Many thanks. I don't seem to be using the "insert images" part correctly. When it asks for a "URL", does it mean that I need to have uploaded images to a public webpage? Apologies for being dim.

Hi and welcome, always have a soft spot for the Gen 2 Motorrad colours, my first venture into sports bikes.

Maybe see you at the TT

JimmyMac

Welcome aboard, (watch out for Jimmy at the TT, he'll be the guy getting lifted for stealing T shirts) any images of your BSA would be good.

Stuart

For something completely different .... 1949 BSA A7 Star Twin (rare twin carb version, giving a claimed 30BHP :very_drunk:).

http://

IMG_0163_zpssuqmzfbn.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking bike, just noticed it is the same one that Tin Tin is on in your avatar, are you also a Jimmy Sommerville look a like?

30HP, great for its day. Hope you don't scare yourself on it.:eek:illeak:

Ride safe

JimmyMac

I've edited the picture posts, they just were not showing on my browser, possibly they were working in Tapatalk better. But either way if you see duplicates now it's due to some browsers needing it.

Latest posts

Back