New Member - Beccles, Near Norwich.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BHARDY87

Reaction score
Hi šŸ‘‹

Bought my first S1000RR only a couple of weeks ago, from a legit BMW enthusiast in Peterborough. Upgraded from a K7 GSXR 750, which I loved! But I soon forgot about that when I rode the BMW home.

It seems to have most optional extras, including carbon, but I feel I'm missing out when it come to a loud exhaust!?

It's got the standard cat pipe, and the short Akrapovic exhaust. I think it's a option when buying the bike. Any suggestions for a nicer sounding exhaust, and where's best prices?

Cheers

Ben

Austin racing do great exhausts, go down the decat route as you keep better mid range BHP. If your bike is a 2012 onwards im selling the Austin racing decat system in the for sale section

Austin racing do great exhausts, go down the decat route as you keep better mid range BHP. If your bike is a 2012 onwards im selling the Austin racing decat system in the for sale section

Its strange, that's exactly the exhaust I was considering! I'd never heard of Austin Racing but they seem to be a cracking choice. My RR is a 2010 model, so I won't be able to go for yours unfortunately! I'm a bit gutted �� but I'm sure another will pop up somewhere!

Latest posts

Back