New guy from the Desert

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AE-S1KRR

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

New guy here. My name is Husain, living in United Arab Emirates. I ride a 2014 BMW S1000RR in Red White Black ( Which is the fastest colour in 2014 :purplebananna: )

been riding since 5 years now and recently started track riding. I'm already a member with the other S1000RR forum I'm here to learn more about bikes.

Ride safe:race2_smilie:

Hi Hussain, welcome to the forum:). Do you have many tracks out in your part of the world, please excuse my ignorance?

Hello @soofsayer Thanks.

I live in Abu Dhabi and we have the Yas Marina track here, they have bike track days once in a month. There is another track in Dubai, Dubai Autodrome its a fast and fun track. Apart from this two we don't have other tracks :( although we have this place called Jabel Hafeet ( Hafeet mountain ) its a nice and short 11Kms road with amazing twists and straights and other road called Hatta and Jabel Jais ( Jais mountain )

These are the roads bikers here enjoy if there's no trackdays.

That sounds pretty good! Here we have lots of great roads often spoiled by traffic and police, many tracks but now with strict noise controls :(.

Last edited:
@alex Yas Marina is a lovely track to ride on. Do let me know in advance if you are making it to Yas so I can check when Yas track days are on and also check my schedule ( I work off shore ) so I can join

Sounds like a plan - but it's probably 2 years away...only just started heading into Europe!

Are there hire bikes there? (I assume so).

Sure no problem.

also I can help you rent good track/race bikes
Sounds like a plan - but it's probably 2 years away...only just started heading into Europe!

Are there hire bikes there? (I assume so).

Hi Husain, nice intro. Welcome to the site from Scotland.

آمل أن تستمتع S1000rr، لديك بالتأكيد أسرع لون.

جيميماك

As if by magic Top Gear magazine has a feature on the Bugatti Chiron at the Jebel Hafeet road :).

Cool That place looks amazing.

dd67f763f756ae60e6e843797966d92d.jpg

ccfcedd0da4088c766850ec539e72b31.jpg

Read about the recent Top Gear review of Buggati's there. Here we try to go to Jabel Hafeet on Friday morning ( Friday is off here ) do a couple of laps up and down. Would be super nice to have you guys here and ride

Latest posts

Back