New from Belper

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome mate, you're perfectly placed for getting that 600 mile run in period sorted on some superb roads, what colour have you gone for?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As the others have said, tell us more :).

Enjoy the forum and may you have many happy miles ahead of you!

Oli

Thanks all, so it's a S1000RR Sport, with the standard sport add ons, it's the white and red colour. From all I have read it's get the 600 miles done, get the restrictions removed at first service, set to race and go go go :eek:nthego:

Thanks all, so it's a S1000RR Sport, with the standard sport add ons, it's the white and red colour. From all I have read it's get the 600 miles done, get the restrictions removed at first service, set to race and go go go :eek:nthego:

Sounds like a plan!

I would recommend experimenting with the "User Mode" as this allows you to tailor the throttle, suspension, ABS and wheelie control independently.
For example, you could have more compliant suspension (Sport) and a more responsive throttle (Slick) etc.

What will you be using your SThou for primarily (road or track etc)?

Enjoy!

Oli

Thanks all, so picked bike up yesterday, guy who sold it didn't know anything about a rev limit for running in ( thank god for the internet and the owners manual). Quick question, the autoblipper doesn't seem to blip, although the gears drop down easily enough, the throttle is fully closed and hand not on clutch lever. Is this another function of being in running in mode?

I'm just across the M1 (missus is a belper-ite) so we'll probably encounter each other at some stage - i'll be the one peddling round corners :D

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on a stonking bike.

Latest posts

Back