New boy!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh wizard

Reaction score
Greetings from the Valleys!!. Just building up my riding experience to join the rest of you with S1000RR.
enjoying getting some good advice and information from the forum - thanks!!

Look forward to welcoming to the clan shortly! Where abouts in wales are you? I am just across the bridge.

I know llantrisant its a few miles from me, im up the valleys up from caerphilly :)

I know llantrisant its a few miles from me, im up the valleys up from caerphilly :)
No too far away then!!. Started riding late in life - one of those mid life crisis. Passed my test just under two years ago - at the moment I am riding an 03 Thundercat, but building my way up to the S1k.:friendly_wink::welcoming:

Are you using Riders in Cardiff?. What do yo think of them as a dealer?. I have been in a couple of times and there does not seem to be that much interest in doing or selling anything!!

I got my bike from there, the two salesmen are fookin nobs if you ask me one little ginger fat one and one scrawney coont with glasses but the rest of them are all sound in there especially the service manager Craig.

I got my bike from there, the two salesmen are fookin nobs if you ask me one little ginger fat one and one scrawney coont with glasses but the rest of them are all sound in there especially the service manager Craig.
Did you buy new?. Just seem that they don't want to be helpful. It will have to be a couple of years for me realistically before I get one - work abroad, so don't get as much free time as I would like.
you modded yours at all?. Looking at the Carbon Web site that I have seen on the forum - prices are excellent, compared to Ilmberger etc. Regards Chris.

Yes mate I've spent a few grand on it with pcv , carbon, exhaust, rear sets etc etc I bought it brand new but pre- reged so had a good deal :)

Hi m8, at the top end of the valleys brynmawr.:smile-new: i use riders their fine m8 dont bother with the sales "boys" if your not buying they not intrested, but craig and the service blokes are top guys ...

Latest posts

Back