New bike, new member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonb

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

Collected my S1000RR Sport 2015 last month. MS colours, Performance Pack, Alarm and Forges Wheels. 300 miles completed now hibernating until next year. Had a s1000r previously and a 2010 s1000rr sport before that. Looking forward to many miles around Scotland next year with the occasional track day too.

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon, great people and advice on here. Enjoy the forum.
Can you not squeeze in another few hundred miles and get the limiter off and ready for the spring?
(says he who has packed up his own bike)

Hi Simon, welcome, do a few trackdays at knockhill every year mabey see you there one day , after the doom and gloom of winter .

David

Thanks guys,

Managed about 325 miles in the small window I had. Bike on its stands tucked up in garage with optimate on too. Roll on March. Look forward to seeing some other sthous on the road. I'll be at knockhill next year once the 1st service has been completed. Hey 2002sportevo i'm in Falkirk too!

Small world Simon eh ? I've also recently just got a 2015 model (October) and have managed about the same miles as yourself - mine is already run in though so I've had the pleasure of the full power ! Your obviously not that far from me so I'm sure we'll meet up at some point !

Hi Simon, welcome to the site, must be something in the water around Falkirk, theres loads of you now. Hope to bump into you when you get out of hibernation.

JimmyMac

Back