New believer a think

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fit like lads am fae Arbroath, ma usual run is ower tae Blairgowrie up glen Shee then turn aff tae South Deeside then ower the cairn o mount . Normally theirs a fair few o us vast amount o us hey gixers theirs a couple o lads we bmw's so ats fit pushing me tae ein , loads o button tho on their bars tho ats fit scares me lol 

Hi lads i'm from Arbroath, my usual run on my bike is from Blairgowrie to Glenshee (one of the most scenic routes in Scotland) I then head off to South Deeside (where the Queen lives) then over to Cairn O Mount. There are quite a few of us usually, mostly on Suzuki GSXrs but a few of my group have BMW's and I am attracted to them as they have lots of buttons on the bars, so it fits my six fingers better.

This is the local language spoken by people north of the River Tay on the East coast, if you get a group together they sound like seagulls, lol.

JimmyMac

Hi lads i'm from Arbroath, my usual run on my bike is from Blairgowrie to Glenshee (one of the most scenic routes in Scotland) I then head off to South Deeside (where the Queen lives) then over to Cairn O Mount. There are quite a few of us usually, mostly on Suzuki GSXrs but a few of my group have BMW's and I am attracted to them as they have lots of buttons on the bars, so it fits my six fingers better.

This is the local language spoken by people north of the River Tay on the East coast, if you get a group together they sound like seagulls, lol.

JimmyMac
Haha..no bad there Jimmy

stuarts phone

Nae bad neebs ats fiferonian lol . So fan ya wheelie threw the box does at quick shifter help or is at a weird feelin ??

Lol a fellow smokie,not lived there since I was a wee laddie,my gran still lives there tho. Have they got a demonstrator in John Clarks now,heard they'd sold the other one. That wasn't you that was in last Tuesday was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had R1s for years road and raced and promised myself something different when 50 ! I only wish I had one of these weapons when I was stupid enough to get on track .... It puts Yamaha back into the Stone Age and that includes the R1m which I have ridden across France .... It is all personal opinion, but when I saw this model win the Isle of Man TT straight out the box I had to see what it was about, give it a run and it will make sense !!

Slick mode ... It's the new legal high !!

Same here alex, text speak, computer speak and Scottish....... It's all gobbledygook to me. Though difficult, I do try to decipher the Scottish lingo :confused::hopelessness:

Very much appreciated my dear fellow, some is worth deciphering, others not so much.

JimmyMac

Aye RRoss a think it was Tuesday me an other lad both on gixers , aff shore the now , sorry for the late reply am on the nite shift pal

Mine was in getting it's 600 mile service,remember seeing you and your pal with Andy. Fanatstic bikes,so much better than my 2013 blade I traded in,glad really as I bought it without test riding. Night shift myself this week.

Hi RRoss
Is that when they give u the slick mode key ? Also when your running it in is it restricted to 9000 rpm ??

You get the slick mode key when you buy the bike and can plug it in anytime,but it only activates after 600 miles. The bike is restricted until first service when the garage will remove it allowing full revs,still bloody fast tho even restricted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back