My toys

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice strategy, hang around outside clubs waiting for girls who are pissed, I have a friend whose MO was exactly the same, hardly a 'conquest' though, haha.

Hi what a collection of cars past and present, always loved the M3's but never did take the plunge. Recently bought a 2010 135i coupe which is still a fun car to drive but imagine nothing like the M3.
Great pics...

Hi what a collection of cars past and present, always loved the M3's but never did take the plunge. Recently bought a 2010 135i coupe which is still a fun car to drive but imagine nothing like the M3.
Great pics...

Thanks mate.

135's are great, really like the shape but I'm a sucker for NA engines, never really got on with boost.

Should try an M3, had 2 E46's (manual & SMG) then the E90 now. Thinking of selling the E90 and going back to an E46 to free up some cash but know I'll end up spending all the change making an older car mint so not the best idea! Went for a drive in the car today instead of taking the bike, it sounds so good and is so well balanced.

Back