MY S1000rr stolen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oz1000rr

Reaction score
Hi guys

Mine was nicked last saturday from North/West London, looks like it was lifted for sure while sat in a solo MC bay opposite my families house.
Reg : r011 kun
white & carbon

I know its never coming back now, have put word out everywhere. Police still haven't viewed cctv form school opposite for a week now!!

any info on it - contact me please 07943140859

Sorry to hear about this, seems to be prolific in London. Hope you get sorted.

Sorry to hear that, out of interest what kind of security did it have on that they bypassed?
Was it an M/C bay with a ground anchor which I've seen in London (not many to be fair)

Sorry to hear that , hope you get the lowlife that stole it and dish out some PAIN.

Make sure the school retains the CCTV. A lot use a running loop where the oldest gets overwritten. Probably worth you securing a copy in case.

thank you.

police took 3 weeks to go even look at cctv- they are a joke!! Turns out the camera didn't even catch the bike-.

Or is it possible the police have thousands and thousands of these to deal with (CCTV viewings), many of which are going to require investigation faster than this due to their nature. Is it also possible that many people who have CCTV don't have a clue how to work it....it's not the police's job to sit there for hours and watch CCTV. And that the investigating officer probably has 10 other crimes to deal with at the same time?

Or is it possible the police have thousands and thousands of these to deal with (CCTV viewings), many of which are going to require investigation faster than this due to their nature. Is it also possible that many people who have CCTV don't have a clue how to work it....it's not the police's job to sit there for hours and watch CCTV. And that the investigating officer probably has 10 other crimes to deal with at the same time?

This is so true, most of the delay in collection of cctv is the owners now knowing how to use the systems.

It's just easier to blame the police for the delay in collecting it, they probably requested it when the crime was allocated to an officer and then waiting for the owner to download/burn it to media would have been the delay.

Should reallocate some of the traffic cops to help them out with their cctv duties. :cool-new:

Back