BMW S100RR Stolen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jovie

Reaction score
Hi, my bike was nicked last Tuesday night about 11pm.
Totally opportunistic and random. Popped into a shop for five minutes, came out and it was gone.
Must have been lifted into a van as there are very few places it could have gone undetected in the time it took me to realise.
Found a tool on the road where the bike was but the police don't want to know.
Police reckon no cctv and no suspects so the report just gets filed.
Southgate,London N14. White motorsport colours
Reg LR10ZCL
I will post the vin and engine number.
Any info pm please.
Thanks

I always look round for 10 second if c something not right go in for 5 seconds come back out c if theres any move ment....there going to hit bike soonyour out of sight....when riding home check mirrors if you c your being follow or c something not right go on diffront route.....and stop if still following let them pass...if dont pass time to plan a route weres there cctv and head to some were safe....(police station......bikers pub......sorry to hear of your loss.......

I always look round for 10 second if c something not right go in for 5 seconds come back out c if theres any move ment....there going to hit bike soonyour out of sight....when riding home check mirrors if you c your being follow or c something not right go on diffront route.....and stop if still following let them pass...if dont pass time to plan a route weres there cctv and head to some were safe....(police station......bikers pub......sorry to hear of your loss.......

That's some CIA shit right there dude

Back