Moto gp catalunya

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iain-s1000rr

Reaction score
So i turned a year older yesterday and what a birthday it was, Started off boring as i was in work till 4pm. Then things got interesting as a put ?15 worth of petrol in my Mrs's Diesel car :S, managed to get it drained without any damage and it only cost me a crate of stella for the lads at the local garage PHEW!!!!!. Anyway my partner got me tickets for 5 days in Barcelona to watch the MOTO GP, just wondered if anyone else was planning on going?

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy belated birthday and congratulations Iain. Great present ;). I have to buy my own birthday presents these days :(. No plans to go to Barcelona this year although I keep promising myself a continental bike trip with a MotoGP event somewhere in the mix. The Spanish go nuts for MotoGP, you'll have a great time :).

Happy birthday mate , close call with the diesel..... , your mrs,s is a keeper lol , would love to do something like this but holidays all used up , was considering Silverstone, sounds like a great 5 day holiday sun bikes and beer ��

Sounds great ��. My mates and I have been to Assen and Donington for Moto GP before and maybe gonna try for Le Mans or Sachsenring next year.

Happy birthday Iain, never been to Moto GP before but have a ticket for the Rossi stand at this years British round, probably not as hot as Barcelona, enjoy mate.

JimmyMac

Yes seven of us are going... We go each year you'll love it !

Did you manage to get a ferry??? had a look at this about 6 weeks ago and unless we went out a long way in advance all the bike spaces on the ferry were booked up! Considered riding down, but ended up booking for Aragon instead late Spetember.

We fly out the 3rd till the 9th. Were in the main covered stand J. Not sure how good/bad that is but I imagine your free to wander round as you please??

Yes can walk around everywhere !! We also fly out on the 3rd !! Where are you flying from ?

Latest posts

Back