Moto gp can on

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
32810107f41ed0a622edc4ef38c75892.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Exhaust

No way, it's arrived!!!!
Akra GP can looks awesome Maddogsween!

Have you got the headers yet?

I'm having link pipe (decat) made next week so will see after if headers are needed

. [/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VofAOISwRm8URL] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the poor quality... will post better tomoz

The can looks fantastic and from what I can gather from the video the sound had a really nice tone.

I'm sure the decat will be quite the transformation though!

Thanks for posting

Are you planning on having a link pipe made to fit the twin entry MotoGP end can to the standard headers? Guess so...How is the cat connected to the standard headers? Is it not welded?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yes mate, the headers and cat are one piece. You need to remove and cut the off the cat. Once the exhaust removed a pretty easy job....

I looked at that can, and decided to go with Austin Racing like I had before. Although I would be pleased with both options IMG_7298.jpg

Last edited:
Had AR... great can... but not had AKra so thought I'd give it a go

Hopefully this indicates that Akra have finally startd delivering this slip-on. I have had one on order since early May and delivery has been delayed several times.

Waited 2 months, next batch coming in 4 weeks. They won't be producing a decat pipe though.

Latest posts

Back