more bits needed!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash1000

Reaction score
Hi Lads n Lasses
After dismantling my front fairings it turns out i also need the air scoop if anyone has one 2011 1st Gen i believe
also need
mirrors
Rear seat/cowell
price on a rear wheel
still looking for someone who can possibly repair the LCD in my clocks?
Any info around TILT SENSOR???
some big ask's but i have to say the help i already have from members of this site has been OUTSTANDING!!!!
Thanks in advance

I did keith, nothing suspect looking. no dislodged, no when i came off my bike she did flip over so it may well be activated?

I did keith, nothing suspect looking. no dislodged, no when i came off my bike she did flip over so it may well be activated?

It would be activated if it fell over in a car park which as far as I know is not a replacement item, just an on/off switch. I laid mine down last week (5mph) it cut out, I switched off then on and it re started.

Last edited:
Whats the cost in that? Or does the ecu just set the dash up with the info it already has?

No idea of the cost, I assumed it would be a dealer Job. The bike is usable you just end up with mileage error, no dtc or abs and an error displaying on the dash instead of the temp hence why I swapped the lcd.
I obtained a cheap working Dash from Motorworks that was externally damaged and the mounting pegs were broken. I intended initially to just swap the case as my case was good just the lcd was cracked.

The LCD swap is a delicate operation

Its about ?40 to get the clocks sync'd at the dealer. You can just fit a set of new clocks and it will work fine but with a warning on the dash which is for mileage and vin discrepancy. Basically the dealer will enter the correct info into the new clocks to match the stored data in the ecu.

The joys of crashing race bikes lol

They told me @ BMW that they have a bike in now that has had 2nd hand clocks put on and its stuck in rain mode and there is nothing that they can do with it??

Latest posts

Back