Mods??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimmymak

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome messages.

I thought that power to all modes were limited during the run in stage.
Looking forward to adding mods although it's scary how expensive it all gets when you add it up.

Not sure what to mod first any suggestions??

List of what I would like to change;

Tail tidy
Exhaust akprovich or yoshimura (any input on either of these would be much appreciated)
Tinted screen
Stubby leavers
Oil and radiator covers

Many thanks all.

You don't need to break the bank with mods, take your time. Tail tidy deffo on all bikes(!), I'd go with Evotech as look good, well made and easy to fit. Exhaust, I have an Austin can which has been good but if you can afford an Akra I'd go with that so you have no track day noise issues plus they're well made, deffo Evotech oil & rad covers, levers are a nice to have, I'd go for adjustable rearsets over them. In terms of running in, do it properly, do it quickly, get the bike serviced and you won't look back.

I've moved this to the garage section - :).

Evotech or R&G oil and rad covers are an absolute first before anything else, the cooling fins are very soft and a new rad is several hundred pounds.

then I'd look at the evotech tail tidy (one of the forum vendors sells them at discount to us as the rad guard).

the rest is a lot of choices :). With the levers you need to ensure they work with the micro switches.

Great. Many thanks for advise. Which vendor should I be looking at???

Cheers

Latest posts

Back