Models Wanted! Surrey/Hants/SW London

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psenior1

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm looking for a couple of willing RR owner's (different Gen's) for a photoshoot in Ash, near Aldershot and Farnham, on the Surrey/Hants Border. Will be a couple of images along the same lines as the one below, shot in the same location (my driveway) late one afternoon/early evening in the next two weeks. Shot my R yesterday evening, took about 20 mins to get right, my only stipulation is the bike needs to be mint, clean and not too heavily modified - i.e. subtle carbon and performance related mods is fine.

No charge or money to change hands at all, purely a couple of free edited jpegs in exchange for letting me shoot the bike for a portfolio I'm building.

For info I've been a full time professional photographer for the last 15 years, the covid crisis has pushed me back in the direction where I started in photography 20 years ago, shooting high performance cars & bikes which I've always regretted stopping.

i-3pHZRhz.jpg

Latest posts

Back