Missed the buzz

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aroper

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I took delivery today of my 62 plate black rr, I've been out of the bike world for the past 2 years , but decide to get back in there. It's got heated grips and all the other electrics, apart from the screen and r&gs it's standard. Unfortunately I think the rain is going to keep me off seeing what its really like for the next few days 😢
Plans are nothing extravagant, just a tail tidy, some new leavers and a can .
Previous bikes have been a Daytona, cbr, r6, k3 1000 which I loved and then my last bike being a 990 superduke ,which I just hated due to the engine breaking , but the noise was infectious 😍

I look forward to picking up some tips and maybe meeting some of you South West owners.

Cheers
Adrian

Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum.

A few south west owners on here I think. The weather up north is looking good tomorrow:), but I've agreed to play golf :(. It's a hard life lol.

Good intro mate.. welcome aboard. Cant think what its like to ride a bike after 2 years.. a month or two is bad enough..

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Thanks for the welcome everybody,
The 2 year abscence was purely because at the time I never got time to ride the bikes due to work and so went down the Porsche route. Work circumstances have changed and so i have plenty of time on my hands now and nothing compares to the feeling we all love on 2 wheels.

Adrian

No substitute Adrian... as Ive said before... a 200yd 5 Iron to 6 inches, sex or a wee money windfall all come close but the bike wins everytime.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Wee round of golf.. a play with your chick...and a scratchcard ?100 win then to cap it off a police free blast to Oban for shellfish... now thats a weekend Jimmy lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Never really been into golf, tried the driving range a few times and was completely cr*p at it :sulkiness:
deffinetly interested in the other options though :joyous::joyous:

Latest posts

Back