Mileage on my 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. I look on it as Smiles not miles. If someone sells a bike with mega low miles, they haven't enjoyed it as much as they could have. Just sold my 2010 GS Adventure with 46000 on the clock and bought a 2010 with 5000 on it. I done 1000 miles on Friday and Saturday last week. There are cheaper ornaments!!

Good stuff GixxerChuck

JimmyMac

Wow that's impressive.!, although u gotta work on that lean angle��
Have you had many or any issues with the bike within those miles? But seriously well done I wish I had more time to clock up that sort of mileage, I'd love too

Wow that's impressive.!, although u gotta work on that lean angle��
Have you had many or any issues with the bike within those miles? But seriously well done I wish I had more time to clock up that sort of mileage, I'd love too
difficult to crank it over commuting on dual carriageway and in Central London! No choice of when to take the 10k pic.
Only issue was the microswitch on the clutch, replaced under warranty.

Wow, that’s some serious mileage on a sports bike in such a short time. How many sets of tyres did you use and did you switch to a harder compound?

Out of interest does the central London part involve Elephant? Saw one go by tonight...

Back