Marathon Day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Huge day...7.30am till 9.30pm...14 hours in my book and 425 miles...... I'll post up the pics from my phone...way easier... weather was amazing, a real good run, plenty of pace... highlights.. Fort William to Mallaig...a great stretch, with some very fast and some real technical parts very little traffic, roads on Skye were actually way way better than I thought, some single tracks but plenty well surfaced carriageway where you could get a real good handful but the crowning glory ... from Skye Bridge to Invergarry...what a feckin road !...

Last edited:
Aw cheers lads, my mates lad passed his test last year, so he's just getting mileage in... it was perfect for me to drop back take some images for the forum then blast on and catch them up, or head off first, don't think I've stopped so many times or looked at the scenery that much before...... that's an excellent route if anyone's planning a trip up here.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just a different place when it's Sunny Rob.. I'd recommend that route, great variance in roads, you have plenty opportunities for a wee turn of speed if you want it or a nice leisurely cruise soaking up the views.. great day out.

Just realised I can label the pics... click on and flick up..theres a map too.. you can zoom in on the pics too..

Latest posts

Back