Man cave

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now the wall lights are in ... let the strip down begin ... ?15 for two wall lights LED and bright as hell !!!
903d9b59a3f227ef22921c75fa61ed51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Bozzy, is the ceiling light LED too, if not you can get a 5 foot straight replacement for ?10 plus VAT.

My company just fitted out an entire Bowling Clubs Bar, Side rooms, Lounge and dance hall over Christmas and the difference to the available light is staggering. It made me change all my strip lights in my garages and its now like daytime and it costs next to sod all to keep them on. Win Win.

Must be warm in there with the radiator and insulated door, your sorted.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Picking lights up for ceiling on Saturday .. there's 2 6 foots so that should help as well .. is was snowing a couple of weeks ago and I was in shorts n t shirt in there ... and working on bike is a joy now [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

C'mon Bozzy.

We all know what you were wearing when you were locked in there with your hoover, singing "I want to break free".

Now theres an image that now stuck in my head, haha.

C'mon Bozzy.

We all know what you were wearing when you were locked in there with your hoover, singing "I want to break free".

Now theres an image that now stuck in my head, haha.

I knew there was a bloody camera in there ...... 🤣🤣🤣

Hold on has anyone noticed central heating in there, I thought my garage could look like that now I'm just jealous :beguiled:

And I now have Satellite TV [emoji1306][emoji1306][emoji1303][emoji1303] love working on the bike now [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Someone is trying to spend a lot of time outside the main house ;)

Last edited:
Wellllllll now you mention it ......... 🤣🤣

Looking good Bozzy, is the ceiling light LED too, if not you can get a 5 foot straight replacement for ?10 plus VAT.
JimmyMac
I'm after a few LED strip lights myself - have been looking but not seen them that cheap - can you tell me where to get them from?

Ta.

I'm after a few LED strip lights myself - have been looking but not seen them that cheap - can you tell me where to get them from?

Ta.
I paid around 50 quid for my 5ft LED fitting from City Electrical Factors... not so sure about the 10 quid ones Jimmy reckons..I didnt think they were as cheap as that ..mind you I bought the whole unit plus the lamp.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Looks decent mate. Mine is more like a fluorescent tube light assembly secured on ceiling, if that makes sense.

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back