Man cave

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozzy1964

Reaction score
Finally got my xmas pressie sorted ! Floor painted, new fridge in, and new LED lights going on wall tomorrow ,
edfea8c62c1bf55e53b4fc3d1bc846e8.jpg
f71e7810a554d11b9940913404243041.jpg
35c32829c449743a986303d5291161ed.jpg
37e045aaed2fbf5f191a6d616c86ed34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Bozzy, looks a hell of a lot better than my garage!

Oh and I'll add the other pics when I get back ... large radiator and cable TV !! It's a bloody joy to work in .. ramp was ?300 ... worth every bloody penny.no more lying on the floor [emoji90]

fantastic mate not jealous at all......... lol, spent all day at my lockup cleaning and working on the bike yesterday bloody cold and no light , need to get a ramp 300 is a great price.

That's a nice setup. Any details on the ramp/lift, looks the way to go. ;)

Last edited:
Nice set up you have there
Loving the bench
A cheap alternative would be a old hospital bed
I see a load of lads selling them over here in the bike parts websites

Spot on mate. I also replaced my striplight with an LED equivalent WOW what an improvement..

Minor Hijack... Machinemart have a decent sale on something like 4th Jan.... my mates looking at the ramp and is likely going for one, with the NO VAT offer its around 300 quid.. ill do the sums and double check but im sure thats correct. I'll post in correct spot... love your geezer hole buddy..belter

Sent from Galaxy S7

The way I looked at it was a few bits of carbon are ?300 plus quid or just sort the garage and work in comfort, a proper clean of the bike is 3 / 5 hours and on the floor and 53 years old it bloody hurt so got it sorted ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262703238335

And it gets it a fair way up in the air ..... [emoji1303][emoji1303]
1bb056dfe39b76fbba4bee7c494ba6cd.jpg

Spot on mate. I also replaced my striplight with an LED equivalent WOW what an improvement..

Minor Hijack... Machinemart have a decent sale on something like 4th Jan.... my mates looking at the ramp and is likely going for one, with the NO VAT offer its around 300 quid.. ill do the sums and double check but im sure thats correct. I'll post in correct spot... love your geezer hole buddy..belter

Sent from Galaxy S7

No probs buddy, I'm having 2 LED 3ft strip lights putting on the walls either side of ramp so can see better when working on bike. [emoji16][emoji274]

Superb, crisp white light off them.. one both sides is the ideal set up.

That ramp looks good, im jumping up to MM Glasgow later but yours looks decent too. My mates up for buying one.

Can I ask whats the differences between yours and the MM manual one..any idea ?.

Cheers the now.. S..

Sent from Galaxy S7

I have such man cave envy right now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Superb, crisp white light off them.. one both sides is the ideal set up.

That ramp looks good, im jumping up to MM Glasgow later but yours looks decent too. My mates up for buying one.

Can I ask whats the differences between yours and the MM manual one..any idea ?.

Cheers the now.. S..

Sent from Galaxy S7

Hiya Stuart, I looked for quite a while as I wanted the widest one I could find, mines 68 cm wide , my pals have Ducati 1299 , R1M and another S1000RR so the paddock stands are different widths so needed to take those , I can also take the back panel out of mine which gives so much room for working / cleaning suspension units , it can go to a great height so oil changes are simple too , mines manual which is fine for a man cave setup ! [emoji16]

Last edited:
it's not cheaper with vat didn't see that

Davy, If you are after a bargain try the bike show at Ingliston, I bought mine from a guy there that makes them last year. Think it was about ?300 easily takes my GSA and is heavy as hell.
He sold it cheap rather than humph it back down the road with him. He was using it to demonstrate his various lifts and clamps that he made. Serious quality.
I'll chuck a picture up once I finish my work.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back