Luggage

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry mate, no. I just use the Kriega US20 system which attaches to the hoops on the rear pad (I hesitate to call it a seat!)

Yes. I had them but never used them. I have the older Leo Vince full system and the bags were touching the exhaust so I sold them to someone on here. They are very nice and I would have kept the bags if not for my issue.

I have just been away for the weekend on my 2 week old (to me) S1K. I used a Kriega US20 on the rear hump. I didn't use the loops but passed the straps under the hump to secure the bag. Rock solid all weekend.

How does it attach to the hoops? Mine just twists off?

You can get alloy hooks that go through the loops. At the other end is the click fastener, and then just tighten the strap. New US20's come with the 4 straps, but they should be easy to get from Kriega. Hope that helps, if not can email you a pic at the weekend

Yeah me too, i bought the Kriega 20l and 10l, they sit on the rear seat.....and then bought the kriega 25l rucksack....fantastic stuff. and looks the bollox too........

Latest posts

Back