Luggage tie downs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitz

Reaction score
Got these from Ebay ?28 to strap my luggage on with. And a pic of where I fitted my box to charge my phone/ sat-nav. Ready for a trip to Spain [emoji106]IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170419/7b6f6721d9656e2eb8ffedb9580f190e.jpg[/IMG]
925f26a39bba6ac766eb343e0dcdc157.jpg
cd850cab25ab532378a8fa8db5cc8524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what kind of luggage you got mate i am looking for something like that to be honest i work a ruck sack the now

what kind of luggage you got mate i am looking for something like that to be honest i work a ruck sack the now

It's the BMW tail pack, a gen 2 bag on a gen 3 bike, but I got it for ?25 so it will do!

Also just put some of those on mine, right PITA finding a decent point to strap the track-bike to in the back of the van without pillion footrests, these things were perfect.

ENJOY SPAIN !

Yes I will. Been there a few times, brilliant roads

i ordered that BMW tail bag blitz. ?160 from BMW. i always used to wear a ruck sack and it's a pain hope this dose the trick

That's a good price, and it fits great a lot better than a rucksack. I try and avoid wearing a rucksacks on long trips. If I need more space I strap a US20 to my tail pack

Latest posts

Back