low milage examples

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmist64

Reaction score
hi all,

I've had my s1000rr 2015 model for 2months now and put a 1000 miles on it already, is it me or what,looking on eBay, auto trader or any other place it seems to me that people don't even use their bikes why oh why are there so many ultra low mileage bikes for sale? i can't stop riding my bike its the best thing I've ever ridden

Weather probably, certainly the case with me up here in Scotland, and life and other commitments get in the way. I've had mine since May 2015 and only just broke 4200 today. It is a great bike and traction control saved my bacon today as I got caught in the rain for the second time in 3 days.

Good to hear you are enjoying your bike.

Low mileage reasons (any of):

- track duties only
- live in Scotland
- all the gear and no idea
- OCD cleaning instead of riding
- family duties
- numpties who think the bike won't depreciate much with low miles

.... To name a few.

One year I only managed 2k miles on my HP4 due to weather and commitments. Shit happens.

Nice bargains for winter buyers :).

I have a 2015 just over a year old and its done 1557 miles, I work shifts and don't get much time to get out on the bike. I would love to ride more but finding the time can be difficult, I've missed the last 6 weeks and the good weather due to ill health.

I have a 2015 just over a year old and its done 1557 miles, I work shifts and don't get much time to get out on the bike. I would love to ride more but finding the time can be difficult, I've missed the last 6 weeks and the good weather due to ill health.

Sorry to hear that EKDG hope you get on the mend soon. Careful when you go back out, its surprising how a wee break makes you a tad rusty.

JimmyMac

Weather probably, certainly the case with me up here in Scotland, and life and other commitments get in the way. I've had mine since May 2015 and only just broke 4200 today. It is a great bike and traction control saved my bacon today as I got caught in the rain for the second time in 3 days.

Glad you got out Dunc, VAT quarter deadline today so I've been up to my neck in invoices, should be finished around midnight, wasn't raining in Costa Del Windygates..........

JimmyMac

Back