love is real (proof)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fowler87

Reaction score

Why do so many people seem to have such trouble uploading pics to this forum?? I genuinely dont understand what the problem is!!

If you look at the tabs above where you write your message in this box there are 15 (FIFTEEN) tabs and if you move your cursor along them 13 (THIRTEEN) times you will come to the tab that looks as though it has a little tree in it (the clue is that it is a PICTURE of a tree!!) - when you hover over this tab it says "INSERT IMAGE" - the screen goes white/opaque for a second or two and then a small white box appears and gives you the option of uploading from your PC or a URL - you make your choice and hey presto!!! It really isn't rocket science!!!!

Why do so many people seem to have such trouble uploading pics to this forum?? I genuinely dont understand what the problem is!!

If you look at the tabs above where you write your message in this box there are 15 (FIFTEEN) tabs and if you move your cursor along them 13 (THIRTEEN) times you will come to the tab that looks as though it has a little tree in it (the clue is that it is a PICTURE of a tree!!) - when you hover over this tab it says "INSERT IMAGE" - the screen goes white/opaque for a second or two and then a small white box appears and gives you the option of uploading from your PC or a URL - you make your choice and hey presto!!! It really isn't rocket science!!!!

Where are u inserting your image from?

Where are u inserting your image from?

As i said above you have the choice - but me personally, when i upload a pic to this forum i mostly do it from an image i have on my laptop - as opposed to say photo bucket et al. But as i said above, i really cant understand why so many people seem to struggle with this??

I'll help you.

Uploading a photo to the forum is quite simple, but for those that are unsure - i have put together the following quick guide:

The easiest way to upload a photo is to use photobucket.

1) go to www.photobucket.com and create an account (this is free and easy)

Untitled1.jpg

2) Once you have created your account and have logged in - click this button to search your PC for the photo you want to upload.

Untitled2-1.jpg

3) Once you have uploaded your photo you will need to copy the IMG link (as shown) onto the forum for the photo to appear.

Untitled3.jpg

4) paste this link onto any post/topic on the forum and your image will be displayed

Picture005-3-1.jpg

HAPPY DAYS! :D

I was talking to whoever said he couldnt upload because he was a "standard" member fella - if that was you then yes - if it wasnt then no - hope that clears things up!!?

Yep deffo not me, but I did find out today that standard members can't do it.
Good job my names in red then.

Apologies if i came across a little blunt there Doc - didnt mean to - but as ive re-read my postings i can see it may have seemed that way! Anyway, im sure these chaps can help with the image upload issue - and then all we need to do is sort the edit button out!!!

Back