Loch Lomond Loop - Friday 5th August 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Me, stuartb, Jimmymac, and probably a few others are going to do a ride on Friday 5th August starting from and ending at Cameron House on Loch Lomond.

StuartB has kindly offered to act as guide for the day so we are heading off to Oban, FW, over the tops east and then back to Loch Lomond. It will be a full day out. Join / meet up at any point along the route if you don't have a full day free. I expect we will meet at something like 10am and get back around 6pm, with a few choice stops along the way for good food and banter.

The forecast is changing but it's looking ok....

Anyone is welcome to join us, usual rules apply.

Please either post below or PM / email one of us if you are coming.

I met up with StuartB at the Douglas Park Motorrad day and he was telling me about the plans for Friday's trip but unfortunately I'm working so can't make it - have fun, there are some great roads around the Loch Lomond area..................

wish I wasn't working! or I would be there, can feel one of those 24 hour bugs coming on........

Stuart, I'll be on my GSA, Ive got knobblys on it and have a tow rope in my panniers just for you, but it will fit the front of Malics too.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Guys what time we meeting on Friday. Is 10am ok?

Is there a car park easy to meet at at the hotel or are we better meeting up elsewhere. Not been there before....

Stuart, I'll be on my GSA, Ive got knobblys on it and have a tow rope in my panniers just for you, but it will fit the front of Malics too.

JimmyMac
Jimmy ahv got a big roll of super strong Duct tape for that mooth of yours... ill bring it with me...

stuarts phone

Nothing concrete... leave cameron house 10 Oban around Midday... head to Fort William say 12ish A86 1ish... any good ?

stuarts phone

Looking good weather wise. I'm near Peebles having some lunch ;)

4473a06d67c0645844bf7caf1ea1238d.jpg

So just to confirm, we meet at 10am in Cameron house? Somewhere next to the A82.

Hi shad. Yes, meet outside the hotel at 10am. I'll be there waiting at 10. The hotel is just off the A82 on Loch Lomond. It's signposted from the main road.

Latest posts

Back