Licence advice

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GixxerChuck

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
The paper counterpart was scrapped today and becomes a useless piece of paper. Before binning go online to the online checking service and check that it shows your correct categories (including bike) as if you ditch the paper and they don't have the right info you may find your bike entitlement drops off. Not unheard of for government data to go pear shaped!

I've just checked on line and printed out the output. Can I just take that to Brands on the 25th or do I need to print a fresh one on the day/day before?

As far as I am aware the website printout data is only valid for 72 hours.........

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they U turn on this new DVLA setup, hasn't been thought through at all well.

There was not much wrong with the paper system, cost savings, yeah right?? FIFA doesn't hold a candle to some of the stuff that goes on in blighty.

I've just heard that if you hire a car aboard, you have to print it out and take it with you to show the hirer. Has anybody else heard this?

Am I thick?!
All licence classes are on the plastic licence.The only thing missing is endorsements-which none of has anyway!
I've never taken my paper licence to the track.

Latest posts

Back