levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Guy's I'm looking to put some levers on my 2015 rr can I ask for recommendations as to what to buy.I don't want to spend 300 plus for the bmw ones that's too much in my opinion.

cant go wrong with pazzo levers , had them on all my bikes , the bmw ones are good but the price is unrealistic . What ever you go for I'm sure you'll be happy with

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy's I'm looking to put some levers on my 2015 rr can I ask for recommendations as to what to buy.I don't want to spend 300 plus for the bmw ones that's too much in my opinion.

Just be careful with the very cheap chinese ones as some of the alloy they use is a bit rubbish, and a braking situation where the lever snaps could be interesting.... If I wasn't fitting the BMW HP ones I would look at Pazzo (as per Kev) or Rizoma for starters.

If my bike hadn't come with the BMW HP levers already fitted then it would have been Pazzo's getting fitted too, every bike i have had has had them on, never tried the chinese ones not because i didn't trust them as i think the quality of them has come on leaps and bounds over the years but purely because they are something that people notice and the quality of the Pazzo ones can't be argued :)

ASV levers are also really good quality too :)

You would be surprised how good the Chinese ones are compared pazzos. There was another s1000rr at the dealers when I bought mine that had pazzos fitted. You could see all the machining marks under the (black) anodising and looked exactly the same as the Chinese ones I had fitted to the Fireblade without all of the machining marks showing through. Of course they could have been knock offs that had the pazzo put on to fool people... Not that I'm suggesting we all start putting Chinese levers on our rather expensive bikes (mine were 14 quid delivered and came quicker than I've had stuff from the UK before). I was lucky and mine came with the HP levers.

Brands that spring to mind.
Gilles with the FX - same factory as HP but cheaper, and still span adjustable.
Titax GP - less well know but not cheap crap I believe.
Pazzos
ASV's

I have had Gilles FX on my S1000RR 2010, S1000R 2014 and will be getting another set for my S1000rr 2015 shortly. Calsport are doing a pair for ?163.40 delivered. Top Quality items with plenty scope for adjustment.

I've never changed the levers on any bikes I've had but if I was I don't think I'd be buying cheap Chinese levers. Why spend whatever you've spent on you're bike and then fit levers that potentially could go wrong?

I bought the evotech ones look great quality easy to fit and in my opinion look ace , both have clutch and brake adjustment .

I bought some cheap Chinese levers for my old VFR750 3 years ago for ?15 and they're still going strong.

But I agree I'd rather put higher quality levers on the BM.. If only because the high value of the bike justifies spending more on accessories?

I'm looking at Puig levers but I want to see them in the flesh before I buy 'em

I bought puig levers for my 2014 rr they are a poor fit would not buy them again.Thank's for all the info guys I think it's between Pazzo and Gilles FX.

I am looking to do the same on the bike I have ordered. ?326 seems a bit steep for the BMW ones.
Did I read you need to be careful with replacement clutch lever on the 15/16 model if it has cruise control?
I can see that Gilles make some although the ASV's that I currently have do not seem to do them
advice appreciated

I am looking to do the same on the bike I have ordered. ?326 seems a bit steep for the BMW ones. Did I read you need to be careful with replacement clutch lever on the 15/16 model if it has cruise control? I can see that Gilles make some although the ASV's that I currently have do not seem to do them advice appreciated

The BMW HP ones are available on www.bmw-motorrad-store.co.uk for ?255 delivered. Still expensive but from what I hear they're really good (have a look at crg Carbon fibre levers, that's what I'm going to fit when they bring out a 2015 model)

And it's not difficult to fit the levers, just look at the clutch switches on the underside before you begin, you just have to make sure you don't bend them and that the new lever activates them correctly. (If you pull the clutch lever in slowly you will hear the micro switches, 2 very quite clicks)

If you need any advice for fitting drop me a message and I'll talk you through it :)

The BMW HP ones are available on www.bmw-motorrad-store.co.uk for ?255 delivered. Still expensive but from what I hear they're really good (have a look at crg Carbon fibre levers, that's what I'm going to fit when they bring out a 2015 model)

I've just ordered mine today from this site ?255.36 + DHL delivery at ?11.33. If you register for their news letter you get a voucher code which gives you ?3.80 off. All in all ?263 delivered 3-5 days.

I took my pazzo levers off my 2012 and put them on my 2015 with cruise control with no problems at all

A friend of mine bought a cheap chinese set
i had a set of pazzos on mine
i took mine of and compared, they were exactly the same!!! The only diff was the pazzo stamp��
I have never heard of a lever snap when in use

I took my pazzo levers off my 2012 and put them on my 2015 with cruise control with no problems at all

The standard levers have a little plastic piece on the bottom that controls the 2 switches, I think most levers will fit them but you may have to swap the plastic piece over..

Bringing this back up...I've been looking around for an adjustable span clutch lever that matches my Brembo RCS...ish.
I've ended my search thinking this is the best option;
Rizoma 3D LCJ701

Any one have a better *adjustable span* brembo looky-likey which is compatible with a 2015+ (future proofing).
Brembo RCS for reference

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back