Knee down

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not got it down yet!! Hopefully when I go out with the Essex Massive they can teach me a thing or two?

Rhanmore - that picture is awesome! Make it look so easy!!

Me @ Silverstone :) Never had the left one down on the road. Rhan that pic is awsome!
stone.jpg

Yes mate, cbr600 - this was my 1st track day so was nice to be on someone elses bike - really good day and was lucky to be paired with someone of similar ability! Have done Cadwell and Donnington since then

Good! I'm glad to hear positive feedback!

Mrs B bought me the 600 and 1000 for my 30th! Doing them at the beginning of May. That will also be my 1st track day! Could you get your knee down before you went? I'm close to doing it. So hoping to achieve that when I go!

No hadn't had it down before, never really tried & wasn't trying one the day but 2nd right hander.... BIngo! it is IMO an "easier" circuit to do it at, lots of long fast sweeping corners & it's flat. I find esp at somewhere like cadwell it's a bit more difficult.
You'll love it, the feeling of chucking it into stowe at over a ton and planting ur knee on the deck is sooooo great :)

Thought i'd share a few of mine?

Me on my bro's old gsxr at Donny
gixer-1.jpg

On my old R1 going for elbows at Cadwell
ALX_0046.jpg

R1 again at Donington
RYE_7282.jpg

My S1000RR at Donny
DSC_6182.jpg

At Ron haslam
IMG_1682-1.jpg

;D
ALX_9953.jpg

cheers guys, yes its at the goose neck i was trying to pose for the cameraman.

Same turn but laying darkies!
ALX_9998.jpg

That's awesome! I was awful around that section 1st time i rode there, no where near kneedown territory for me down there!

Back