Just run in

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from Donington and the exhaust was fine with the 105db noise limit.
iv also got a say what a bike! This thing is amazing and stupidly quick. Far better than my old zx10

Just got back from Donington and the exhaust was fine with the 105db noise limit.
iv also got a say what a bike! This thing is amazing and stupidly quick. Far better than my old zx10

Hi Chris, I've recently purchased a 2015 RR and following it's 600 service and de-restriction yesterday I'm at Donington this Friday. How did you get on with the DTC and suspensions settings...can you advise a starting point?

I started in race but found the traction cutting in all the time. Slick is the way to go and then start to adjust it according to your own style of riding if it's not right for you. If it's just a trackday I'm sure slick will be more than adequate and the suspension setup was absolutely fine on both race and slick.
its an awesome bike!

Latest posts

Back