Just noticed !

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know this is my 3000th post lol

Id like to thank everyone for putting up with my interesting (well so I think) but sometimes ridiculous chat....lol

Thank you....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Here's to the next 3000 posts Stu!
I certainly enjoy "the comedy duo" of yourself and Jimmy, as Soof put it on my welcome thread! :D

Here's to the next 3000 posts Stu!
I certainly enjoy "the comedy duo" of yourself and Jimmy, as Soof put it on my welcome thread! :D

As long as I'm not Jimmy Krankie, lol.

Stuart looks more like Fran and Anna for the older viewers on here.

JimmyMac

As long as I'm not Jimmy Krankie, lol.

Stuart looks more like Fran and Anna for the older viewers on here.

JimmyMac

Haha, so that's two things I've had to Google now, the first being a Scottish roadside dump and now Fran and Anna lol!

Anyone know what the red tabs are for in my motorrad bag ?
aae6d291d2453d89e86e7faf3404a8c2.jpg

Stuart the tabs are for when you don't use the extra waterproof liner (the bit that pulls together with the draw cord). You can simply roll the sides up and use the tabs to hold them in place to make getting at the contents of your bag easier.

The second object is your see through mankini, to be used with or without your gimp mask. Although if you are partaking the the Jobby Olympics may I suggest you keep the mask on, just having flashbacks to the devastation you left in that wee cafe in Inverary.

Ride safe the three of you, enjoy.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Lol.. Ill think about a response to that... hmmmm.

Ill try and not get blackballed anywhere.. specially cone shops 😀😀😀😀😆

Right, open the bag fully, open the drawcord and lift the material up like a sock, roll the sock down equally towards the tabs. When it gets there connect the bottom tab over the rolled up material and clip it to the top tab, repeat for all of them and then your tank bag contents are easier to access, however not as waterproof.

Bit hard to explain so I'll tell you again. Right, open the bag fully, open the drawcord and lift the material up like a sock, roll the sock down equally towards the tabs. When it gets there connect the bottom tab over the rolled up material and clip it to the top tab, repeat for all of them and then your tank bag contents are easier to access, however not as waterproof.

Did you manage to get the jist?

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Soooo if ive got one apple in this hand and two oranges in the other...what have i got ?... lol....naw.. but ill look at it in the hotel the morra 😀

Latest posts

Back