Just need sunshine!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning,

Picked up lovely clean 16 plate at the end of last week, flipping eck its quick, although I have been getting around on a 650 V-Strom for a couple of years, so a bit of a change!

The V-Strom is a great bike, but as I don't have a long commute to work anymore it's time for a change.

With a bit of luck it'll stop raining soon, and I can get out and put some miles in, going to take a bit of getting used to :)

All the best.

Welcome, agh well you can start with rain mode, then sport, then race, then user settings.. Great experience and a good way feeling around the power you have on tap, hope the weather clears up, enjoy

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Robo and congratulations on your new RR!

Weather is supposed to be good on Sunday so hopefully you'll be able to enjoy a proper blast on your new steed this weekend :)

Where are you based and what will you be using your SThou for primarily?

Enjoy the forum, and may you have many happy miles ahead of you :)

Oli

Hi Oli, I'm in Cannock, Staffs, hoping to get out today, I'm back on shift Sunday so no fun for me then!! I'll be mainly using it for fun in the sun, I might well look at a track day with an instructor next year to try and learn how to do things properly. I want to get used to the bike and get my confidence up a bit first though, no rush just enjoy the experience :)

Take it easy.

Gareth

Enjoy your ride today Gareth!

Sounds like a very sensible plan getting used to the bike first and then doing a track day with some instruction.
I'm sure you'll have a great time with your SThou be it on road or track [emoji4]

All the best,

Oli

Hi mate welcome from me..enjoy the chat on here..good for a laugh and the serious stuff too...the lads know their bikes on here.

Stuart

Thanks for the welcome lads, been reading the garage section for a while now, loads of useful information in there. Managed a few dry rides to! bikes fantastic :)

Take it easy.

Gareth

Latest posts

Back