Just a little "what's up" to say hi peeps

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skel

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi alL, at last I'm a member! I'm Peter from the north east. Had my new baby for about 3 weeks now and finally managed to run her in. Just need that first service done to finally unleash the beast. Lol anyway just wanted to say hi and thanks for the tips over the sat few weeks and once I figure out how to I'll post some pics. 😉

Hi Skeleton, welcome to the site. You'll find a great difference once your service is done, look forward to your pics.

JimmyMac

Hi skel, welcome to the forum :). Just down the road from you in Yorkshire.

Welcome to the madhouse.... what was your previous bike ?

I too am just down the road.....

Straight down the M1 and 1/2 way round the M25...

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome guys, looks like there is a few local peeps on here and looking forward to hopefully getting to know a few of you. I used to have a 2013 HRC Blade Imortal. Must admit I was really sad to see her go but its only took 600 restricted miles to get over it!! :sneakiness:

Hi Peter, just revisited this thread and looks like in my zombie like state at half 5 I never noticed the spell checker had called you Skeleton, apologies mate, struggling to get a decent sleep pattern over at the TT.

Anyway, welcome again.

JimmyMac

Hi Peter welcome along.
I'm just up the road from you in Inverness, have fun on the new bike.

Last edited:
Looks like we're in the same boat HP as I've only had mine a few weeks too. She's due her 600mile service on wed and can't wait to what's above 9k... You got the 600 on yet?

Looks like we're in the same boat HP as I've only had mine a few weeks too. She's due her 600mile service on wed and can't wait to what's above 9k... You got the 600 on yet?

Yes we are in the same boat buddy. I clocked 840 miles in the Isle of Man though and just had my baby serviced on Tuesday. But I left the dealership really angry as I had 15 queries and most of them they dismissed and the others told me they would sort but they didn't sort them all! At least the forks are the same height now.

Anyway how good is the BMW winning most the races now wow.

Sorry to hear that bud. Who is and where is your local dealer? Being from Northumberland we only have Cooper's up here but so far so good even though the rumour mill tells a different tale.
As for 840 miles round the TT good job lad, I bet every single one of them put a huge grin on it.. I do love that place.
Yeah the Bmw is flying over there but now we're riding one its so easy to understand why. I've just changed from a 2013 Hrc Blade and can't get over the difference., they are worlds apart and that's before its singing and dancing above 9k.. What was your previous?

Local dealer is fairly new in Preston Bowker Motorrad BMW.

I had a huge grin on my face never mind the bike having one haha.

My previous bike I still own and planning to sell soon is a cbr 600. I have ridden many litre+ sports bikes over the years (the best besides the S1000RR of course was a panigale), and I've taken some to the tt previously.

Hi Peter, just revisited this thread and looks like in my zombie like state at half 5 I never noticed the spell checker had called you Skeleton, apologies mate, struggling to get a decent sleep pattern over at the TT.

Anyway, welcome again.

JimmyMac

Lucky it wasn't skeletor Jimmy...welcome aboard mate...good guys abd chat on here...premier membership has great benefits you should sign up and get your free stickers from the gaffer

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back