HP4 Race Looking to buy one

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK buddy. I would imagine quite a few of the allocation went there but I didn't explore it tbh. The import duty wouldn't have been feasible I'd imagine...

Pretty sure they never sold out so BMW probably has a lot in Germany unsold. Wonder if they will be turned into spares...

Pretty sure they never sold out so BMW probably has a lot in Germany unsold. Wonder if they will be turned into spares...
I don't know tbh Fella. I have heard they didn't actually make the complete allocation. As the Bike wasn't Homogolated for any race series they were under no tacit rule to have to do so. Be interesting to find out.
I'm currently trying to sort out something Car related to BMW. Do I wish to pile more on my plate & do the same with the Motorrad side?

Probably not tbf.

I don’t think that is true. I bought the last available new bike in the UK, wasn’t aware of unsold stock in Germany. I know of a dealer in the states who had a few available, but not aware of anyone else having availability,
Will find out

The guy in Texas bought twelve(12) HP4 Race bikes from Europe!

How do the electronics compare to a 2024 M1000rr ... i may add the HP4 Race to my collection!

the electronics on the 2024 will be a big step up from the hp4 race, from memory, the electronics on the race are rck3 based, if not exactly same , which is only (i say only with a slight tongue in cheek) 3axis, newer gen bikes or far more tunable, 6 axis etc.

UK buddy. I would imagine quite a few of the allocation went there but I didn't explore it tbh. The import duty wouldn't have been feasible I'd imagine...
did you get it through dazza (dh) or source 1 yourself?

I assume it has a special map for that engine and the fact it isn't road legal. It just can't have any of the fancy do-da's of the newer models.

i's a track bike, fan will do nothing to help cooling, unless yor held in pit lane for a long time, but thats what the ignition switch is for ;)

the electronics on the 2024 will be a big step up from the hp4 race, from memory, the electronics on the race are rck3 based, if not exactly same , which is only (i say only with a slight tongue in cheek) 3axis, newer gen bikes or far more tunable, 6 axis etc.
Riding Bike days are unfortunately over, So this is an ornament tbf. Electronics suite therefore wasn't a consideration. I did think of an M1000rr but it's just not as special as the HP4 Race. Would cost a fortune hardware wise to look anywhere as good......

Latest posts

Back