HP4 Full System Fitting?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r15suk

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help with the following questions please?

1) Will an HP4 full system fit the standard S1000RR as a friend is selling his?
2) Would i need to fit different lower bodywork if it does?
3) Can i retain the rear footrest on the RHS with this type of system (full length end can).

Cheers in advance.
Simon

Hi Simon,

presuming you are getting everything including the headers, I believe that:

1) yes, 2012 models onwards I think it s the same part numbers to order the full akra system.

2) I'm not 100% but if your fairing will take the cat (unless you de cat it and avoid the issue), it's fine for lower clearance.

3) 2012 onwards should be fine. One of the hp4 options is the pillion pack, the pillion pegs are the same as standard.

Simon,
1 the exhaust will fit all models, the difference in the 2010 to 2012 models was the entry to the cat part of the exhaust

2. The fairing will not need to be changed as the standard HP4 has the standard owes with the addition of a plastic infill part

3 you can retain the rear footrest on the RHS as it will be needed for the hanger. The HP4 has a RHS rear footrest that is used as the hanger if you fit the pillion package

Dave

Many thanks guys, i will be pulling the trigger on the system then :)

My friend also has the infill part for the gap when it's decatted he has just informed me :)

Cheers
Simon

Latest posts

Back