HP4 Cat

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRChris

Reaction score
Evening all,

This is to the guys or galls that have decatted their HP4 or race it, would anybody have a HP4 catalytic coverter lying around that they are willing to part with for some pound notes or maybe swap there cat for a titanium akrapovic de-cat link pipe which are over 350 quid.

Many thanks

chris

HP4 cat wanted for swap with genuine Ti akrapovic link pipe worth 400 quid and 200 cash

Thanks

Chris

It's like one of them tumbleweed moments..................

Chris, Chrisssssss anybody home???? :ghost:

Anybody in touch with him???

Jesus Mick...where you been mate ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got back into uniform and joined the Army Reserves last March Stu :ambivalence:

It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing to be honest having already done a full career in the Regular Army and it did soak up a lot of my time over the last year, this coming year though i've decided to commit less time to it and then found that everyone over hear that I normally ride with has now converted their bikes to track only and have kicked the road into touch. Needless to say having got the bike its first MOT and then got her serviced I was billy no mates :-D

Just realised you hadnt been on Mick..funny how I just realised that when I saw your latest posts.. thought maybe youd signed up with your father in laws old mob lol... good your back mate. Lets get a run out soon, pretty easy to hook up..you wont be stuck for riding chums on here mate..count me in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good to see you back Mick, just like Stuart I'm always available for a ride. Lol

JimmyMac

It's nice to see the place still going strong, I suspect now that my bike has been stripped and is in the process of being converted to a full time track bike that my road time is going to dissipate rapidly, that being said I am a fickle creature and I reckon the urge to put a daytime MOT on her maybe too strong :welcoming:

Well i've pm'd, i've emailed and i've even managed to get hold of Chris's number and text him but had nothing back so I assume he is not interested or away on a desert island retreat :beguiled:

Either way you appear, i am interested but not in any great rush either way.

Mick

Latest posts

Back