HP4 Carbon ordered!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HP44

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to the site and joined the day I ordered a 2014 HP4 Carbon from cooper Sunderland. I only went to have a look at an HP4 to see what they looked like in the flesh, (or carbon as it turned out) they only had a HP4 Carbon in their showroom and after a friendly and informal chat with the sales manager, when I left, I had part exchanged my K6 GSXR 1000 as a deposit on a brand new HP4 carbon! My first ever new bike and I had to choose one that's a bit more than the rest! I have researched as much as possible and can't wait to try the new bike on my local bumpy B roads to se how good the semi active suspension is, roll spring/summer/autumn 2014!!

Nice one and welcome,just need some decent weather now . are you based in the northeast/Tyneside area.

Billy

Hi everyone, I am new to the site and joined the day I ordered a 2014 HP4 Carbon from cooper Sunderland. I only went to have a look at an HP4 to see what they looked like in the flesh, (or carbon as it turned out) they only had a HP4 Carbon in their showroom and after a friendly and informal chat with the sales manager, when I left, I had part exchanged my K6 GSXR 1000 as a deposit on a brand new HP4 carbon! My first ever new bike and I had to choose one that's a bit more than the rest! I have researched as much as possible and can't wait to try the new bike on my local bumpy B roads to se how good the semi active suspension is, roll spring/summer/autumn 2014!!

hiya,

she is a thing of beauty....I was gutted when, after buying a 2012 S1000RR fully kitted in Carbon, they released the HP4. then as you, I only popped into my local dealers a few wks ago to hear an S1K with full Akro system on and walked out having ordered a HP4 Carbon....

tis going to be a long wait for better weather and delivery of the beast....

Hi Billy,
I live in Chester Le street, a few miles outside Durham.

Your not wrong there! But come march/April no matter what the weather I will be smiling!!

Hi Billy,
I did reply but on my phone it did not link it to this post? I live in chester le street, not far from Durham. Good name by the way, Im called Bill!

hi Bill im just north of you Low fell area , is that your HP4 in coopers now I was in there earlier this week and noticed a HP4 carbon "sold" was upstairs. gorgeous looking machine mind.

Billy

hi Bill im just north of you Low fell area , is that your HP4 in coopers now I was in there earlier this week and noticed a HP4 carbon "sold" was upstairs. gorgeous looking machine mind.

Billy
small world eh? I used to live in low fell, Robson street, just behind the black horse. No the HP4 in coopers is not mine, they wouldn't keep it till March when the 2014 plate comes out. It sold the day after I looked at it. Coopers had a special launch night as it has been recently refurbished, they apparently spent a few million quid extending the place..... No doubt partly funded by people who buy s1000RRs!

Latest posts

Back